- Finance Tutor
- Submit a Finance Question
- Finance Spreadsheets and Calculators
- Contact us:
- Online Finance Homework Help
Finance Homework Help
- Finance Tutor and Finance Homework Help | Orlando, Fl.
- Finance Tutor and Finance Homework Help | Miami, Fl.
- Finance Tutor and Finance Homework Help | Jacksonville, Fl.
- Finance Tutor and Finance Homework Help | Tampa, Fl.
- Finance Tutor and Finance Homework Help | Gainesville, Fl.
- Finance Tutor and Finance Homework Help | Tallahassee, Fl.
- Finance Tutor and Finance Homework Help | Durham, NC.
- Finance Tutor | Washington DC, Arlington, Alexandria VA.
- Finance Tutor | College Station, TX., Houston, TX, Austin, TX
- Finance Tutor | Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, CA.
- Finance Tutor - Finance Homework Help| Columbus, Oh. Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Finance Tutor - Finance Homework Help| Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah, Athens, GA.
- Finance Tutor - Finance Homework Help | New York City
- Finance Tutor - Finance Homework Help | Chicago
- Finance Tutor - Finance Homework Help | Temple, AZ.
- Finance for Managers
- Financial Statements
- About Us
- Search Results
- Online Finance Tutor
Sample questions we have completed:
Jimmy has $10,000 in cash now. He could borrow or lend money at 11 percent per period. His other choice is a project that cost $7,000 now and payoff of $12,000 at retirement. What is the max he can consume in his retirement?
Calculate the realized rate of return through the time period.
What will be the share price in the following situation?
What is the payout for selling stocks today?
What happens with stock split five for four shares?
When a company pays a 33% stock dividend?
A company repurchases shares?
What will a stock sell for tomorrow?
What will the stock price be after and before the repurchase of the stocks
Find the current stock price?
What is the tax implications of a stock repurchase?
Investors need a 15% Return on their stocks. Find the current stock price. Find the expected before-tax rate of return for a year holding period.
What is the before tax rate of return?
What are the sustainable growth rates for a firm? What are the internal growth rates?
Fill out the Income Statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
What is the dividend payout?
Recalculate the pro forma financial statements.
Recalculated the pro forma income statement.
Recalculate the pro forma balance sheet.
Create financial statements assuming net working capital is 50%.
What is the projected debt ratio?
What is the firm's sustainable growth rate?
How much debt needs to be issued next year?
What is the maximum possible growth rate?
What is the NPV of one building?
What is the net present cost of one building?
Purchasing and Selling a Business Example
Excel Spreadsheet for video
Profit and Loss Calculation for a Business
Break Even Formula
Effects of Leverage (Debt) Has On A Business's REO
Constant Growth Formula
We assist finance college student in:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming